Best Deals Sober Is My New Drunk: 850 Days (and Counting) without Booze or AA. A Comedy in Twelve Steps. (Kindle Single)

Deals on Sober Is My

Paul Carr gave up booze with the same verve and originality that he brought to his life as a drunk.For one thing, he didn’t go to Alcoholics Anonymous, an organization that, he writes, “breeds an ‘it’s not my fault’ mentality that refuses to accept that anyone can ever truly be cured of the ‘disease’ of alcoholism.”Instead, Carr quit in the most non-anonymous way imaginable: He posted an open letter on his popular website. The letter was both a confession and an invitation for pu

Sober Is My New Drunk: 850 Days (and Counting) without Booze or AA. A Comedy in Twelve Steps. (Kindle Single)

Brand : , Model :
Get Fast & Super Saver Shipping at Amazon for one bestselling Sober Is My Click here to get Sober Is My! at a great price!